Last Updated on
Trekaroo generates revenue from purchases made through links to our partner brands.
Looking for Trekaroo’s best tips & tricks for exploring the Disneyland California Resort? You’ve come to the right place! We’ve got parent-written reviews, tips on the best rides for kids based on their ages, details on dining, a photo scavenger hunt to do in park, tips for skipping the lines, and oh so much more.
In the wrong place? Click to see our best tips on Walt Disney World and other resort properties (including cruises, Adventures by Disney, and more!)
Disneyland Vacation Planning for Families
What’s New | Disneyland Guides and Tips from Parents
Images courtesy of Disney Parks
Tips for Navigating the Parks
Images courtesy of Disney Parks & Katie Bodell (Off the Beaten Path)
Where to Stay
Images courtesy of Bigstock/Altinosmanaj and Disney Parks (Best Hotels Near Disneyland)
Disneyland Park: Everything You Need to Know
Images courtesy of Disney Parks, Katie Bodell (Season of the Force), & Flickr/Harshlight & Sharlene Earnshaw (FASTPASS).
Disney California Adventure: Everything You Need to Know
Images courtesy of Disney Parks & Katie Bodell (Toddler Friendly Rides)
Tips for Dining at Disneyland
Images courtesy of Disney Parks, Janet Card (Character Dining), & Canva (Reservations)
Special Events, Holidays & Celebrations
Images courtesy of Disney Parks & Janel Murray (Get Schooled)
- First Timer’s Guide to Disneyland Resort: Never been to Disneyland? This is the best place to start planning your vacation.
- First Timer’s Guide to Disney California Adventure
- Quite a few changes are in store this year, including a thrilling new ride at DCA. Check out what’s new for 2017.
- Been to Disneyland or California Adventure? Share your scoop with Trekaroo families so they can know your tips!
- Will it be busy when you visit? Check out these Off-the-Beaten Path Attractions & Activities in Disney Parks or tips on Surviving Disney Parks when it is Crowded
- Explore these amazing (and family-friendly) Disney events to plan your trip around (plus detailed coverage of runDisney).
Still Have Questions?
The Trekaroo community is here to help. Visit us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to ask us a question or to follow all our great tips. Also, you should definitely join Trekaroo (it’s free!) to receive our newsletter with the inside scoop on family travel, delivered straight to your inbox.
Happy Disney Vacation Planning!