Road Trip with Kids: Practical Tips
- How to plan a great American road trip for your family
- How to Plan a Road Trip Itinerary
- How to Pack for a Long Road Trip
- How to Organize the Inside of your Car for a Road Trip
- Road Trip Tip – Are We There Yet?
Thinking of a long journey on the road? Our tips for an extended road trip with kids will help prepare you!
- Pit stops en route: parks, hikes, & roadside attractions
- Money saving road trip tips
- How to stay connected to technology on the road
- How to prepare kids for your destination before you go
- Road trip safety & the dangers of distracted driving
Road Trip with Kids: Gear Recommendations
Popular Family Road Trip Itineraries
Explore the start of Route 66 in Illinois with the whole family as you venture out onto the Mother Road.
One mom, six kids, 8,000 miles and a kangaroo named T-roo are on a big family road trip adventure. From Michigan to Arizona and back, its the Troo American Road Trip
In Trekaroo & Ciao Bambino!’s Grand California Road Trip, we take your family from San Francisco down the coast to San Diego, stopping in Carmel, Santa Barbara, and Los Angeles (including Disneyland!) in between.
Don’t miss our Utah Road Trip Itinerary for Families. This seven day journey will take you through three stunning national parks.
- Great Smoky Mountains Road Trip Itinerary for Families
- Florida Road Trip Itinerary for Families
- Road trip itineraries to Orlando
Road Trip Itineraries for the U.S.
Social Media – Let’s Chat about Road Trips!
Join the conversation on Facebook – What’s a great age to start kids road tripping?