As you might know by now, mom of six and road trip warrior, Sharon Rowley, is about to hit the road for an 8000-mile 4-week Troo American Road Trip.
Missed her previous planning tips? Check out how awesome videos on how to:
- Gather info from children
- Plan an itinerary & map (including a fun feature on getting kids to stop the “Are we there yets?”)
- pack the car
Today, Sharon is offering up two awesome videos to get you ready for your own Great American Road Trip Adventure!
How to Organize the Inside of your Car
Each row of kids also has a DVD player that attaches to the back of the headrest in front of them. I don’t get too caught up on whether they are engaged in too much electronics time on a long car ride, but I will declare electronics off-limits while we are on a scenic drive. – Sharon Rowley, Brave mom of six
Bonus Tip: Choosing the Best Cooler for a Road Trip
Follow Her Journey!
We would love for you to follow Sharon’s big family road trip adventure! You can stay on top of all the social media buzz and updates at our Troo Road Trip Central or choose your favorite social media outlet; we’ll be posting updates there:
- We will be tweeting and sharing photos on Instagram using the hashtag #Trekarooing and #TrooTrip.
- We will also be sharing updates on the Trekaroo Facebook page (T-Roo, who is joining our adventure has his own facebook fanpage!)
- We will be pinning their adventures on Pinterest.
- Read Sharon’s Road Trip Diaries on Tuesdays and Fridays over at Momof6.
Try to spot Sharon & her family on the road in their Trekaroo branded van. She would love to say hi!
Curious about this superwoman Sharon Rowley? Superoo Sharon Rowley (sharonmomof6) is the busy Mom of 6 kids ages 7-12 and managing this large family calls upon all of the super-organizational skills she can muster! Sharon shares her ideas for Moms every day on Momof6, and you can also find her on Pinterest (sharonmomof6) and on Twitter @sharonmomof6