10. Book Tour Tickets Early and Online
9. Stay at LEGOLAND Florida Hotel
- Extra Brick Hours! Enter the park 30 minutes early and get first dibs on the rides you just can’t wait to ride on!
- Cool Room Decor – just the coolest themed rooms in Central Florida for your little LEGO lover.
- Close proximity for 2nd day park hopping
- Free full breakfast buffet
- Free parking
- Every room includes a separate children’s sleeping area to give the kids a break from their parents.
- There is a treasure hunt in every room. Use the clues to find the key that unlocks a special treasure.
- Free Master Model Builder Sessions. Register upon arrival as a session is included in your stay.
8. Begin at the Back of the Park
LEGOLAND Florida is divided into 12 lands that all offer their own themed dining, rides, and attractions. If the kids are hooked on a particular theme (Heartlake City or World of Chima), plan to visit those lands first. This place is truly a LEGO lovers paradise and the little famous bricks are integrated into every part of the park. Miniland may not have any rides, but is captivating to see the replicas of famous landmarks and cities displayed in LEGO bricks. The Cypress Gardens Historic Botanical Gardens is a beautiful walk as well. Make sure to get a show guide upon arrival to know when and where the shows and character meet and greets will be taking place.
Pro Tip: Bring the stroller (even for the younger elementary school-aged kids) as the day can be long and little legs get tired.
6. Know the Height Requirements
6. Save Money
- Bring ponchos. With the Florida weather, you’ll never know if it will downpour right in the middle of your day!
- Bring lunch.
- Hold off on LEGO sets until later.
- Bring Minifigures to trade! This is a tradition within LEGOLAND. You’ll definitely want to join in the fun and trade Minifigures with the Model Citizens (LEGOLAND employees). Keep an eye out for them!
5. Staying in Orlando? Take the Shuttle.
4. Buy LEGOLAND Florida Currency from Travelex
3. LEGOLAND with Little Ones
- DUPLO Valley-Start here first!
- Ford Jr. Driving School (Pictured above)
- Boating School
- Safari Trek
- The Grand Carousel
2. LEGOLAND with Older Ones
- FORD Driving School
- Flying School
- Aquazone Wave Racers
- The Dragon
- Quest for Chi
- Mia’s Riding Adventure
- Project X