10. Book Tour Tickets Early and Online
9. Stay at LEGOLAND Florida Hotel
The LEGOLAND Florida Resort is located just steps away from the entrance to the LEGOLAND. Hotel guests immediately save money as parking is complimentary. Check for annual passholder discounts on rooms. The über-cool, themed rooms will have your kids in LEGO heaven!
Plug in your dates and we’ll find you the best deals within steps of Disney World.
We’re an affiliate of Booking.com. Every time you book a hotel through our link, you get the same awesome deals, but our kangaroos get treats too.
The hotel offers Red Brick Carpet Experiences that take a LEGO-themed vacation to another level with all the bells and whistles such as a VIP host to escort the family as well as priority access to rides and attractions!
Here are a few more reasons to stay at the LEGOLAND Hotel:
- Cool Room Decor. These themed rooms are perfect for your little LEGO lover.
- Close proximity for second day park hopping
- Free full breakfast buffet
- Free parking
- Every room includes a separate children’s sleeping area to give the kids a break from their parents.
- There is a treasure hunt in every room. Use the clues to find the key that unlocks a special treasure.
- Free Master Model Builder Sessions. Register upon arrival as a session is included in your stay.
8. Head to LEGO Movie World at Rope Drop
7. Decide on the Most Important Rides as a Family
LEGOLAND Florida is divided into 12 lands that all offer their own themed dining, rides, and attractions. If the kids are hooked on a particular theme, plan to visit those lands first. This place is truly a LEGO lovers paradise and the little famous bricks are integrated into every part of the park. Miniland may not have any rides, but is captivating to see the replicas of famous landmarks and cities displayed in LEGO bricks.
The Cypress Gardens Historic Botanical Gardens is a beautiful walk as well. Make sure to get a show guide upon arrival to know when and where the shows and “Character Meet and Greets” will be taking place.
Pro Tip: Bring the stroller (even for the younger elementary school-aged kids) as the day can be long and little legs get tired.
6. Know the Height Requirements
5. Heading to the Water Park?
6. Save Money
- Bring ponchos. With the Florida weather, you’ll never know if it will downpour right in the middle of your day!
- Bring lunch. Small lunch sacks and meals that don’t require heating are good to go. Of course, feel free to bring in baby food and medically necessary food as well.
- Hold off on LEGO sets until later.
- Bring Minifigures to trade! This is a tradition within LEGOLAND. You’ll definitely want to join in the fun and trade Minifigures with the Model Citizens (LEGOLAND employees). Keep an eye out for them.
5. Staying in Orlando? Take the Shuttle.
4. Buy LEGOLAND Florida Currency from Travelex
3. LEGOLAND with Little Ones
- DUPLO Valley-Start here first!
- Ford Jr. Driving School (pictured above)
- Boating School
- Safari Trek
- The Grand Carousel
2. LEGOLAND with Older Kids
- FORD Driving School
- Flying School
- Aquazone Wave Racers
- The Dragon
- Quest for Chi
- Mia’s Riding Adventure
- Project X
1. Take Advantage of Special Events
Pro Tip: Look into field trip specials, Scouting discounts, birthday party specials, or VIP Experiences too!