We are reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Got a pirate-lover in your family? Well then hoist yer sails, matey, and climb aboard this super-fun roundup of pirate-themed adventures across North America.
Pirate-Themed Adventures Near You
Not sure where you want to go? Explore Pirate Adventures Across the United States.
Find Pirate Adventures and Activities in Southern California | Pirate Family Adventures in Northern California | Pirate-themed Family Fun in the Midwest | Pirate Activities in Colorado | Pirate-themed Family Fun in New England | Pirate-themed Adventures Across America’s South | Florida’s Best Pirate Adventures | Pirate Fun in New Jersey
Attend a Pirate Festival
Pirate-themed festivals take place throughout the globe, but a few events in North America should be added to any pirate-lover’s to-do list. Visit piratefestivals.com for an up-to-date list on nationwide festivals.
- Disney: Get a good scare on Disney’s Pirate’s of the Caribbean ride
- Legoland: Get soaked at Pirate Shores
- Maryland: Sail with the Pirates along the Chesapeake
- Maryland: Get dressed to board the Fearless for a pirate battle with water canons
- New York: Everyone becomes a pirate during Bill Johnson’s Pirate Days in Alexandria Bay
- North Carolina: Get overrun by a Pirate Invasion
- Oregon: Let imaginations run wild at this natural pirate’s cove
- Texas: Sword fight and dolphin spot onboard the Black Dragon pirate ship
- Virginia: Young buccaneers hunt down pirate hideouts in Alexandria
- Virginia: Celebrate the demise of Blackbeard with a pirate skirmish
- Utah: Commandeer some pirate treasure at the Utah Pirate Festival
- Wisconsin: Hoist yer pirate flag at the Milwakee Public Museum
Featured photo by: Shutterstock