Last Updated on
Looking for Trekaroo’s best tips & tricks for exploring Walt Disney World? You’ve come to the right place! We’ve got parent-written reviews, tips on the best rides for kids based on their ages, details on dining, when to start planning, Fastpass+, and oh so much more. These Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Tips represent the best tips we’ve compile in our years of visiting the parks.
In the wrong place? Click through to see our best tips on the Disneyland California Resort and other resort properties (including cruises, Adventures by Disney, and more!)
Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Tips
Walt Disney World Resort Review Guide: Your guide to the best reviewed hotels, attractions, restaurants, and shows.
- First Timer’s Guide to Walt Disney World: Never been to Walt Disney World? This is the best place to start planning your vacation.
- Guide to Character Dining at Walt Disney World.
- Top 10 Things to do at Disney World OUTSIDE the theme parks.
- Been here? Share your scoop with Trekaroo families.
- Off-the-Beaten Path Attractions & Activities in Disney Parks
- Surviving Disney Parks when it is Crowded
- Disney events to plan your trip around (plus detailed coverage of runDisney).
Still Have Questions?
The Trekaroo community is here to help. Comment below and one of our fabulous families will share their inside scoop to help you with your request. Visit us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to follow all our great tips, or join Trekaroo (it’s free!) to receive our weekly newsletter with the inside scoop on family travel, delivered straight to your inbox.
Happy Disney Vacation Planning!