- Hollywood Studios can be accessed via car, bus or boat. The Boardwalk Resort, Beach Club, Yacht Club, Swan and Dolphin Resorts exclusively use water transportation to get to Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Toy Story Mania is a very popular ride that is suitable for all ages. I suggest selecting this ride for FastPass+. Here is a list of all the rides at Disney’s Hollywood Studios that utilize FastPass+.
- Increase your chances of being picked to be the rebel spy on Star Tours by not putting on your 3D glasses on until the ride actually starts. They need a good shot!
- Try to ride Tower of Terror and Rockin’ Roller Coaster just after rope drop when the park opens. It seems as though most people ride Tower of Terror of first so head towards Rockin’ Roller Coaster, ride a couple times, and then hop on over to Tower of Terror. Both rides become extremely crowded as the day goes on.
- If you want preferred seating for Fantasmic, you can purchase a special dining package. The Fantasmic lunch option is offered at Brown Derby and Momma Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano. The Fantasmic dinner option is offered at Brown Derby, Momma Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano, and Hollywood and Vine.
- There is a Baby Care Center near the park entrance, across from Oscar’s Super Service. It has a large changing room with padded changing tables, quiet nursing room, feeding area with high chairs and food/bottle warming, and plenty of baby care items to buy.
- Hollywood Studios is a great rainy day park because most of the lines are indoors and many of the attractions and shows take place indoors as well.
Click next for general visiting tips for all parks.
Lead Image by: Disney Parks