If you haven’t heard, Trekaroo has expanded into Canada! Traveling families can now share the inside scoop on destinations, attractions, and lodging across Canada and earn Canada Rewards as they go! In celebration, Trekaroo will be dedicating one week per month to expressing our love for Canadian cities throughout the summer. We’re kicking things off with Vancouver, British Columbia.
All week long, we’ll be featuring family-friendly activities and hotels in Vancouver, easy family getaways from the city, travel resources, and plenty of tips to help you explore Vancouver with kids. We’ll be sharing our first-hand experience in Vancouver, plus showcasing the reviews of Vancouver families in-the-know.
Planning a trip to Vancouver, British Columbia? We’ve got you covered!
Vancouver is a breathtakingly beautiful city filled with cultural, educational, and active destinations. Our team of Canadian and Trekaroo reviewers have been hard at work reviewing their favorite family-friendly spots in the city, as well as the best lodging, excursions, tours, and outdoor spaces. From kayaking to kite flying, food trucks to foggy days, we cover all your Vancouver planning needs!
Start with our Vancouver activity and lodging pages:
Explore Province-wide British Columbia destinations or take advantage of these helpful lists:
The Steal: Win a family vacation to Vancouver!
We couldn’t launch Canada without a great Trekaroo giveaway!
One lucky Trekaroo family will win:
-A 2-night stay at Coast Plaza Hotel and Suites: Located steps from English Bay, the Coast Plaza offers families large suites with full kitchens and gorgeous views. Families can spread out, cook in, and enjoy the indoor pool and on-site restaurant. A free shuttle takes visitors from the hotel to Canada Place attractions, and Stanley Park is only three blocks away!
-Tickets to 10 Vancouver attractions for your family from Vancouver Attractions. These passes include admission for a family of four to the following 10 Vancouver attractions:
More from Vancouver week:
Welcome to Vancouver Week: Win a Vancouver Family Vacation
Attractions in Vancouver: Things to do in Vancouver BC with kids
Weekend Getaways from Vancouver: where to go in BC with kids
Vancouver travel tips: insider ideas for visiting Vancouver with kids
Enter today and every day for the next 2 weeks to be eligible to win this amazing vacation by filling out the rafflecopter widget below. Earn extra entries by writing Canada Rewards reviews!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- The prize is non-transferable
- Redeemable within twelve months of issue.
- Accommodations will be based on space available.
- Some blackout dates apply
- No cash value
- Does not include airfare or airport transfer
- Burnaby Village Museum tickets include 8 carousel rides
Rules and Guidelines:
- No purchase necessary
- One raffle winner will be selected
- Winners will be selected randomly and your chances of winning are based on the number of entry points you acquired against the total number of entries for this giveaway.
- 18 years of age and older
- US and Canada residents only
- Winner will be notified via the email provided and must respond to the notification to confirm their prize within the time specified in the email. (Usually 3 days)
- After the winner has been confirmed, the winner will be announced on this blog post.
- Coast Plaza blackout dates apply: Jul. 27, Jul. 29 – Aug. 4, 2013.
- Entry Period: May 13, 2013 at 12:01 AM PST to May 26 , 2013 11:59 PM PST.
Special thanks to the Vancouver Attractions and Coast Plaza Vancouver.Coast Plaza Vancouver 1090 West Georgia Street
Vancouver, BC V6E 3V7
What is Monday Madness?
On select special Mondays, Trekaroo announces on our blog, either a fantastic giveaway or an incredible deal. It could be a green water bottle, a hotel stay on Maui or theme park tickets. Return every Monday to the Talking Trekaroo Blog for the details. Want a reminder? Become a Trekaroo member or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.