Trekaroo’s goin’ to Carolina
Can’t you see the sunshine,
Can’t you just feel the moonshine,
Ain’t it just like a friend of mine,
To hit me from behind
Yes, we’re goin’ to Carolina with our KIDS!
(To the tune of James Taylor’s “Carolina in my Mind”)
Why North Carolina? Because Trekaroo families have been taken it upon themselves to build a fantastic list of activities and hotel reviews that just had to be released to the public. From the famous sunny beaches of North Carolina to the winter fun in High Country, families love it in Kid-friendly North Carolina. Looking for some indoor fun? There’s plenty to enjoy in North Carolina from a world-class zoo in Asheboro to exhibits of fascinating sea life in our three coastal aquariums. We’ve got family-friendly summer fun at minor league baseball games and Nascar races.
So, what have Trekaroo families shared?
- Over 650 activities for kids throughout North Carolina
- Activities and hotel reviews in all 4 regions: Piedmont Triangle, The Coast, Blue Ridge Mountains, and the Great Smoky Mountains.
- A list of kid-friendly hotels in NC waiting to be rated by parents
- Lots of fun lists like:
- Places to Hike with Kids Around Charlotte, North Carolina by PrincessTrioMom
- Cheap Things to Do in Charlotte, NC with kids by JodyMace
- Kid-friendly Hotels in Charlotte, North Carolina by SpencerSpellman
- Fun for Dudes, Both Kids and Bigs Near Charlotte, NC by rjones64
- Snow Tubing and Sledding Hills in North Carolina by thelees3
- Ski Resorts in North Carolina with Kid Programs by thelees3
- Best Activities for Kids in the Piedmont Triangle – voted by Trekaroo families by Stephen Wantas
In celebration of our launch, the Trekaroo KidsMobile Blog Carnival stopped in Charlotte, NC and invited local bloggers on board to share their local tips on kid fun around Charlotte. Check out what they had to share.
Special thanks to christinembyrd, PrincessTrioMom, jamierippy, Grandma Adele, summerbreeze, Olgabow, jrhammlett, allison, frogsandladybugs for their love of North Carolina and sharing more than most about their adventures with kids with the Trekaroo community. And of course, thanks to team Trekaroo who work around the clock to make get all the details in place.
Going to Carolina with my kids,
Esther Lee (thelees3) – CEO