I’m so excited! I just can’t hide it!
Did you know that Illinois is now an orange state?!?! No, we’re not talking about politics here. Trekaroo is launching in Illinois and we’re turning it orange on our maps!
Why Illinois? Because our mission is to help parents explore and travel with kids everywhere and with 3M children living throughout Illinois, it’s got family fun around every corner. After lots of hard work and the help from dedicated Trekaroo moms and dads, we are now in Chicago and beyond.
So, what have we got?
- Over 400 activities that have been rated and tagged by parents like you
- List of 1000 plus hotels throughout the state of Illinois waiting to be rated by parents like you
- Coverage of the 5 major areas in Illinois: Chicagoland, Central Illinois, Northern Illinois, Southern Illinois, and Western Illinois
- All sorts of fun lists on best free attractions in Chicago area, free Chicago museum days, and more.
What location is next? Drop me an email and let me know where we should go. We’re thinking Seattle, DC and some of the hot winter ski spots in Colorado and Utah.
Special thanks to michipo, bridgets, asmpman, teammom, kat569, and momof3boys for their love of Illinois and sharing about their adventures with kids with the Trekaroo community. And of course, thanks to the Trekaroo team who works so hard on making everything happen.
See you in the Windy City,
Esther Lee (thelees3) – CEO
- Fun in Chicago with Young Kids
- Family-friendly Tips from a Local Mom for Exploring Chicago
- Free and Cheap Entertainment in the Suburbs of Chicago
- Best FREE attractions in and around Chicago
- Free Museum Days in Chicago
- Places to cool off the Kiddos in the Chi-town Area by asmpman
- Kraft Great Kids Museum Passes in Chicago
- Saving Money on Chicago Kids Museums – Museum Adventure Pass