How is it that when you get a bunch of kids at a playground, it doesn’t matter if they know each other or not, somehow after a little while they all begin playing together like they’ve known each other their whole lives? I always marvel at this at our local playgrounds and it’s one reason why we always seek out playgrounds when we travel too. I’ve found many of the playgrounds we’ve visited around the world because of other travelers on Instagram or Pinterest and by messaging bloggers I follow in cities that we’re visiting to see where their families love to play. I love that the family travel community is so supportive and bloggers are always willing to share posts of their favorite playgrounds, coffee shops, and must-sees in their city if you ask!
Here are some of my family’s favorite playgrounds around the world!
Vancouver, British Columbia
Coeur D’Alene, Idaho
More Playground Guides on Trekaroo
- Top 14 destination playgrounds in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Beach playgrounds in Orange County
- Destination playgrounds in Orange County
- Silicon Valley parks and playgrounds
- Favorite playgrounds in Pensacola
- Tampa Bay’s awesome plaugrounds
- Seattle park’s and playgrounds
Featured photo by: Bigstock/TInnaPong