Looking for the winner for TTDAtlanta? That’s coming soon.
Myrtle Beach’s Grand Strand is one of the most beloved beach destinations by families. With warm sunny days, 60 miles of sugar sand beaches, and a wide variety of family-friendly attractions, it’s no wonder families have come here to play for generations. Oceanfront hotels like our prize sponsor, the Crown Reef Beach Resort and Waterpark, aim to please families. After undergoing a major $7.5 million renovation in 2014, it’s 4-story waterpark by the beach along with suite style rooms with a full kitchen has it all.
Our eight-year-old daughter insisted that it should be five stars and I think most kids would agree. –smartlilcookie
Read her in-depth review of Crown Reef Beach Resort and Waterpark
Family Fun in Myrtle Beach
Stop at the Boardwalk for some good old fashioned fun as the nostalgic sights and sounds will transport you to the beaches of yesteryear. Don’t leave with out riding the iconic Skywheel that rises over 200 feet above Ocean Boulevard! Test your putting skills on one of the 50 miniature golf courses that are sprinkled throughout this city that proclaims itself to be the miniature golf capital of the world. If you’re looking for adventure thrills, head to Myrtle Waves Water Park, the state’s largest water park and cool down for an afternoon of fun in the sun during summer. – Marisa Langford
Did we get you dreaming of Myrtle Beach?
Explore recommendations for family fun in Myrtle Beach from Trekaroo families or hop on over to our friends at VacationMyrtleBeach.com, the official vacation site of Myrtle Beach, SC, offering the guaranteed lowest rate on nearly 4,000 accommodations units ranging from studios and efficiencies to one bedroom suites and two, three, four and five bedroom condominiums.
Win a Myrtle Beach Vacation
One (1) winner will receive a 4-night stay at Crown Reef Beach Resort and Waterpark. The stay will be in an Oceanfront Queen Efficiency featuring two queen beds and a full kitchen; can sleep up to two adults and two children ages 16 and younger). A $50 food credit and a $50 game card
- Stay excludes holidays and special events and is not valid June 8, 2016 through August 18, 2016; call the resort for availability for all other dates.
- Gift certificate expires May 15, 2017.
- No refunds for unused portions of credit or game card.
- Prize does not include: transportation to and from the resort, room-service, or any other additional fees.
- No cash value
Rules and Guidelines:
- No purchase necessary
- Entrants must be registered attendees of the 2016 Teach Them Diligently Conference in Atlanta, GA or Sandusky, OH
- One raffle winner will be selected
- Winners will be selected randomly and your chances of winning are based on the number of entry points you acquired against the total number of entries for this giveaway.
- 18 years of age and older
- US and Canada residents only, excluding residents of the Provence of Quebec.
- Winner will be notified via the email provided and must respond to the notification to confirm their prize within the time specified in the email. (Usually 3 days)
- After the winner has been confirmed, the winner will be announced on this blog post.
- Gift certificate will be mailed to the winner.
- Official Rules
Entry Period: May 9, 2016 12:01am MST to May 22, 2016 at 11:59pm MST.