Heading to Walt Disney World in Florida? You’ll want to get yourself organized because the logistics and planning involved in a Walt Disney World vacation is a bit mind boggling. We enlisted the help of our friends and Disney Days sponsor Undercover Tourist to put together this handy infographic on the dates you’ll need to keep in mind while planning your Walt Disney World vacation.
Walt Disney World Planning Dates
- 499 Days Out– Accommodations at Disney World Resorts open
- 190 Days Out– Plan out your vacation (what parks you’ll want on each day, etc…) and create a My Disney Experience account.
- 180 Days Out-Advance Dining Reservations begin
- 80 Days Out– Order your theme park tickets
- 60 Days Out– Secure FastPass+ Reservations (for Disney World hotel guests only) (read our FastPass+ Guide!)
- 30 Days Out– Secure FastPass+ Reservations (off property hotel guests)
- 3 Days Out– Purchase Disney Memory Maker photo pass
First Timer’s Guide to Walt Disney World
Our First Timer’s Guide to the Walt Disney World Resort is a fantastic resource for planning your vacation including our best tips and recommendations for families who’ve been there. From choosing the rides your family will love to tips on dining, getting around, and parent-approved tips on packing and navigating the parks, our vast experience has helped families from around the world plan their Disney World Vacation.
Disney Days 2015- Trekaroo’s Guide to Disney Vacations
Visit our Ultimate Guide to Planning a Disney Vacation to find all our best tips and articles in one handy location.
- Guide to FastPass+ at Walt Disney World
- 20 Things you Didn’t Know about Disneyland
- Guide to Walt Disney World Character Dining & Disneyland Character Dining
- Must-know dates for planning your Disney World vacation
- A Disneyland Resort Photo Scavenger Hunt
- Disney Alaska Cruise
- Tips on Visiting Hong Kong Disneyland
- Adventures by Disney: Our favorite vacations (coming 3/27)