Image Courtesy of Shutterstock/gorillaimages
Welcome to Ski Week and the 2015 Ski Week Giveaway
Ski season is almost upon us. The leaves are falling, the air is crisp, and winter is on its way.
What better way to gear up for winter than with a ski vacation giveaway? We have two prizes perfect for families ready to hit the slopes.
Enter to Win a Ski Vacation:
Photo by: Shutterstock/hopsalka
Let your dreams of snow take over. Here are our prizes for 2015:
Idaho Ski Vacation Package: Win 4 lift tickets to Bogus Basin Mountain Resort and a 2-night stay at the Riverside Hotel in Boise.
Vermont’s Smugglers’ Notch Ski Vacation Package: Win 3-nights for a family of four in a two bedroom mountainside condominium, use of the pool and hot tubs, activities, and entertainment, and 3 days of lift tickets during a non-holiday time period. Valid December 4, 2015 through April 10, 2016 except during holiday periods.
How to Enter
Photo by: Shutterstock/gorillaimages
Entering is easy!
Enter today and every day for the next two weeks via the Rafflecopter widget below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- The prizes are non-transferable
- Reservations are based on availability
- No cash value
- Prize certificate will expire one year from issuance date
Rules and Guidelines:
- No purchase necessary
- Two Prizes: Idaho Ski Vacation Package and Vermont’s Smugglers’ Notch Ski Vacation Package. First place winner will have choice of prizes, while second place winner will receive the prize not selected by the first.
- Winner will be selected randomly and your chances of winning are based on the number of entry points you acquired against the total number of entries for this giveaway.
- 18 years of age and older
- US and Canada residents only, excluding residents of the Provence of Quebec.
- Winner will be notified via the email provided and must respond to the notification to confirm their prize within the time specified in the email. (Usually 3 days)
- After the winner has been confirmed, the winner will be announced on this blog post.
Entry Period: November 2, 2015 at 12:01 AM PST to November 15, 2015 at 11:59 PM PST
Prize Value: Idaho Prize-$500; Smuggs prize- $1200.
Ski Week Prize Sponsors
4 lift tickets to Bogus Basin Mountain Resort and a 2-night stay at Riverside Boise provided by Visit Idaho.
With over 20,000 skiable acres and 18 ski resorts, Idaho is considered the birthplace of the American ski resort. Idaho is proud to offer a variety of thrilling activities for the whole family at affordable prices. Find more information at www.visitidaho.org
Get the kids ready to ski: Idaho is proud to offer the 5th & 6th Grade Passport. ANY 5th & 6th grader can ski FREE at or ride two days FREE and includes special deals on equipment rentals and lessons at each of the Ski Idaho participating resorts.
Smugglers’ Notch Resort
Smugglers’ Notch Resort in northern Vermont is known for its top-notch children’s programs and plentiful activities offering A to Z fun for families – from airboard sledding to a zip line canopy tour! Three mountains encompassing 1,000 acres of all terrain access are home to the resort’s Snow Sport University’s instructional sessions for all ages in skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing and snowshoeing. Family fun is guaranteed at Smugglers’! www.smuggs.com
Trekaroo readers, get ready to save: Check out SuperSaver rates available throughout the winter starting at $99 per youth and $129 per adult per night including lodging, lift tickets, and family activities.
Don’t Miss our Great Ski Week Content:
Check out our #ReadytoSki ski guide. It’s an incredible resource to prepare families for an ultimate ski vacation.
Beginner Skier Guide on Taos Ski Valley Slopes – Coming Thursday 11/5/15
Planning a multiple family ski trip.
Score tips and tricks for saving money on dining during your next ski vacation!
Learn about the Best Ski Lodging & Amenities for Families.
Special Thanks to our Sponsors: Visit Idaho and Smugglers’ Notch.