Enter to win an amazing winter vacation in South Lake Tahoe below.
Up for an unforgettable snow play vacation? Camp Richardson Historic Resort & Marina, a breathtaking alpine resort located on the shores of stunning South Lake Tahoe, is giving away a vacation to remember. What could be more memorable than snow balls to the face on the shores of North America’s second deepest lake? Learn why Lake Tahoe doesn’t freeze, how it formed, and search for Tahoe Tessie, the lake’s famous Loch Ness monster. Rumor has it, she gave Jacques Cousteau quite a scare in the 1970s! With a wide variety of family-friendly experiences like sitting around the fire in a cozy mountain cabin to cross-country skiing at the water’s edge, you’re in for a real treat at this winter retreat. It’s super-california-expialidocious!
Camp Richardson Historic Resort & Marina
Indulge your adventurous side with activities such as snowshoeing and cross-country skiing. Camp Richardson’s Mountain Sports Center offers groomed and marked trails for novice to professional and was voted “Best Place to Cross Country Ski” by Tahoe locals. And if you are looking for a great place to ski down a powder covered mountain, Camp Richardson is only 15 minutes away from Sierra at Tahoe Resort and Heavenly Mountain Resort. At The Beacon Bar & Grill, the onsite lakefront dining option, Rum Runners are legendary and the selections on the kid’s menu are sure to please even the pickiest eaters.
Lodging options onsite include the Historic Hotel, all-season cabins, Beachside Hotel, Marina Duplex, the luxurious and spacious Richardson House, and summertime camping/RV’ing. Regardless of where you land, all accommodations extend a cozy mountain feel and easy access to South Lake Tahoe’s ski resorts and casinos. Additional nearby activities include horse-drawn sleigh rides, ice skating, and sledding.
Read kid-friendly reviews about Camp Richardson in South Lake Tahoe
The Deal: Exclusive Discount for Trekaroo Readers
We are excited to offer Trekaroo readers this incredible winter vacation package. Stay two nights at Camp Richardson in the Historic Hotel or Beachside Inn, double occupancy, and you’ll also secure 2 adult passes & equipment for cross-country skiing or snowshoeing, plus 4 vouchers for continental breakfast in the General Store & Deli. Snag this deal today, just $160 in all for this awesome winter fun getaway. Call 800.544.1801 and mention this Trekaroo deal.
Package deal valid for the 2013-2014 & 2014-2015 ski seasons, excluding holidays, subject to availability and not valid with any other discount or promotion. Tax included. Package dependent on snow and weather conditions.
The Steal: Enter to Win a Family Snow Play Vacation
Details: One lucky winner will receive 3 nights in a lakeside cabin, a $75 gift certificate for lake view dining at The Beacon Bar & Grill, one day of rentals and trail passes for either cross country skiing or snowshoeing, and four breakfast vouchers for the General Store.
Enter today and every day using the Rafflecopter widget at the top of this page.
- The prize is non-transferable.
- Accommodations will be based on space availability.
- Reservations must be made in advance.
- Package is valid for 2 adults and 2 children (under 18).
- Valid for use during the 2014-2015 ski season (approximately December-March) only.
- Not valid December 24, 2014-January 1, 2015.
- Guests may choose to apply promotional value to a longer stay.
- Snow sport rentals are weather and snow dependent and may or may not be available depending on conditions.
- No cash value.
- Does not include airfare or airport transfer.
Rules and Guidelines:
- No purchase necessary
- One raffle winner will be selected
- Winners will be selected randomly and your chances of winning are based on the number of entry points you acquired against the total number of entries for this giveaway.
- 18 years of age and older
- US and Canada residents only, excluding residents of the Provence of Quebec.
- Winner will be notified via the email provided and must respond to the notification to confirm their prize within the time specified in the email. (Usually 3 days)
- After the winner has been confirmed, the winner will be announced on this blog post.
Entry Period: February 24, 2014 at 12:01 AM PST to March 9, 2014 at 11:59 PM PST.
Special thanks our sponsor:
Camp Richardson Historic Resort & Marina, a spectacular lakeside family resort located on the shores of South Lake Tahoe, offering lakeside lodging, cross country skiing & snowshoeing in the winter (marina in the summer), and beachside dining year round. 800.544.1801
What is Monday Madness?
On select special Mondays, Trekaroo announces on our blog, either a fantastic giveaway or an incredible deal. It could be a green water bottle, a hotel stay on Maui or theme park tickets. Return every Monday to the Talking Trekaroo Blog for the details. Want a reminder? Become a Trekaroo member or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.