THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. Congratulations to our winner, comment number 190 which belongs to Naomi! Enjoy your trip!!!!
Don’t you just love the winter holiday season? Ice skating, beautifully trimmed Christmas trees, strolling carolers, visits with Santa- reminds you of the Vegas strip doesn’t it?
The Palazzo and Venetian look forward to changing Vegas holiday perceptions with their Winter in Venice celebration. Beginning November 21st, the canals of the Venetian will be transformed into a winter wonderland complete with an ice skating rink, strolling carolers, and a 65-foot LED holiday tree. Of course, they couldn’t put together a celebration without a touch of Vegas whimsy so there will also be candy cane stilt walkers, puppets, jugglers and magicians. Every evening a “Nightly Holiday Spectacular” will take place at the Venetian’s Doge’s Palace featuring music, a light show, and a special tree lightening by a stunning angel.
To celebrate all this holiday magic, the Palazzo is offering fabulous package to families with holiday season. With the Winter in Venice Prestige Package families will enjoy two nights in a luxurious suite on the Prestige floor as well as one Elf tuck-in with milk and cookie delivery, a Winter in Venice bath drawn by a bath butler (tres chic), showings of movie classics such as” Charlie Brown Christmas”or “Miracle on 34th Street” in the Prestige Concierge Lounge, holiday story readings with Santa, hot chocolates from Cafe Presse, complimentary ice skating, and discounts around the resort. Sounds like a wonderful holiday experience for the whole family doesn’t it?
Trekaroo will be sending out our new Assistant Editor, Katie Bodell, to check out the experience and bring back a full report but since this package sounds like so much fun we decided we would give one lucky family a chance to enjoy Winter Venice as well!
The Steal: Win a Prestige at The Palazzo Suite Package and enjoy Winter in Venice (valued at $800)
- Two nights in a Luxury or Bella Suite on the exclusive Prestige Level at The Palazzo
- One Elf-Tuck in at night w/milk and cookies and souvenir item
- Specialized butler-drawn holiday bath
- Nightly showings of holiday movies in Prestige lounge
- Nightly offerings of festive foods and beverages in Prestige lounge
- Nightly holiday story readings and photo opportunities with Santa Clause in Prestige lounge
- Two ice skate rentals, each with 30-minute session
- Hot chocolate for two at Café Presse at The Venetian
- Canyon Ranch SpaClub – $40 off Winter in Venice seasonal facial, cocoon or massage
- The Grand Canal Shoppes® and The Shoppes at The Palazzo® – Shopping Passaporto and signature gift
HOW TO ENTER TO WIN:
Step 1: Share this giveaway using the Facebook by clicking the FB “Like” button at the top of the page
Step 2: Leave a blog comment below letting us know that you did.
Want more chances to win?
Feel free to do any or all of the following actions. Each action counts as an extra entry but be sure to LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH ONE or the entry will not be counted.
- Like Trekaroo on Facebook
- Tweet a link to this Monday Mad Steal via @Trekaroo using the Twitter share button at the top of the page.
- Subscribe to the Trekaroo Blog
- Follow Trekaroo on Twitter
- Post this giveaway on your blog
Rules and guidelines:
- 18 years of age or older
- US Residents only
Deadline to enter: Sunday, November 20, 2011 at 11:59PM PST
What is Monday Madness?
Every Monday, Trekaroo announces on our blog, either a fantastic giveaway or an incredible deal. It could be a green water bottle, a hotel stay on Maui or theme park tickets. Return every Monday to the Talking Trekaroo Blog for the details. Want a reminder? Become a Trekaroo member or follow us on facebook or twitter.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Sharlene Earnshaw is the blog editor for Trekaroo.