Have you visited Buena Park, California? Nicknamed one of the ‘most fun towns’ in America, Buena Park is home to theme parks, family-friendly entertainment, and museums galore. In fact, Trekaroo writer Michelle McCoy calls Buena Park one of Southern California’s most family-friendly towns.
We’re excited to let families know about a chance to win a trip to this fabulous city!
Enter the Buena Park, California Video Contest
Win an unforgettable trip for four to Buena Park by submitting a video by August 21, 2015 telling them why you deserve a vacation. The contest package includes a 2-night stay at the Radisson Suites Buena Park with transportation to/from attractions, plus…
- Knott’s Berry Farm | Read Trekaroo reviews of Knott’s
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament | Trekaroo reviews
- Pirate’s Dinner Adventure | Trekaroo reviews
- Big Air Trampoline Park
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition | Trekaroo review
- Bodies…The Exhibition | Trekaroo review
As well as:
- $50 Gift Certificate to Farrell’s Ice Cream Parlor
- $250 gift card for shopping at the Outlets of Orange
For more details and to enter, visit the contest page at Visit Buena Park!