This contest is now closed. Congrats to Janie Hampton. Random.org chose your comment, number 63. Enjoy the resort!
Along the Florida gulf coast, just east of Tampa Bay, are two resorts kissed by the sun, cooled by the sea breezes, and blessed with plenty of sugary white sand. They provide the sort of vacation that families dream of- filled with great amenities, a wide variety of dining options, and an opportunity to enjoy as much or as little recreation as their hearts’ desire. If Island Grand and Sandpiper, the hotels of Tradewinds Islands Resorts, aren’t on your vacation radar yet, they should be.
TradeWinds Island Resorts are made for families. Here is a sampling of some of the fun TradeWinds has to offer:
- The KONK kid’s club is specially designed to keep children aged 4-11 entertained with fun games and activities while parents enjoy a little R&R.
- The TradeWinds Action Zone Team puts together fun crafts and activities for all ages. Guests can participate in a game of poolside bingo or create a craft to take home as a memento of their time at the resort.
- Older children will flip at the chance to ride the High Tide Water Slide. This beachfront behemoth is three stories high and 200 feet long, providing a thrill to whoever is brave enough to go for a slide.
- Paddleboats, which are included in the resort fee, are a great way to explore the resorts waterways. Families can feed the fish at different stations along the banks.
- Red Beard the Pirate loves to stop by the property, telling tales of his time on the sea and helping kids make fun crafts such as a shark tooth necklace. What’s not to love about a free pirate show?
- Outdoor game enthusiasts will love playing mini-golf, ping pong, pool, or life size chess in the resort’s open air courtyards. Beach volleyball and tennis are two other great ways to enjoy the weather and burn some energy while have a great time.
- Seven different pools are located throughout the resort, including one exclusively for adults and another created especially for toddlers. Swimming lessons are also available for children ages two and up.
- Beach cabanas are available, for free, to all resort guests!
- There are 11 different dining and entertainment venues on property, making it easy for families to fill all their needs without every leaving the resort.
- The resort offers traditional hotel rooms, family-style suites with a separate bedroom (yeah!), and multi-bedroom suites to accommodate larger families and groups.
Does reading about all that Tradewinds Island Resorts have to offer make you want to pack your bags and hop a plane to Florida? Then do we have a deal and steal for you!
TradeWinds Island Resorts is offering a Seven Suite Nights package that offers a suite for seven nights for as low as $1288. That breaks down to only $184 per night and includes the $25 per night resort amenity fee! Check the TradeWinds website for more details.
The Steal: Win a two night vacation package at Tradewinds Island Resorts in St. Pete Beach, Florida!
Details: One very lucky winner will receive:
- One, two-night stay for four at Tradewinds Island Resorts (subject to availability- Not valid during holiday periods and most dates in February, March and April)
- Breakfast Each Morning for Four
- Two, High Tide Slide All-Day passes
HOW TO ENTER TO WIN: Head to the TradeWinds Island Resorts website and tell me which property your family would pick to stay at if you win this amazing prize.
For additional entries, feel free to do any or all of the following. Each one counts as an extra entry but be sure to LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH ONE or the entry will not be counted.
- Fan TradeWinds Island Resorts on Facebook
- Follow TradeWinds Island Resorts on Twitter
- Tweet a link to this Monday Mad Steal via @Trekaroo . YOU MAY DO THIS ONCE A DAY. JUST LEAVE A COMMENT EACH TIME YOU TWEET. Sample Tweet: “I just entered to win a TradeWinds Island Resorts vacation package via @trekaroo http://bit.ly/ffDjG9“
- Subscribe to the Trekaroo Blog
- Post this giveaway on your Facebook Wall using the Facebook Share link above
- Fan Trekaroo on Facebook
- Follow Trekaroo on Twitter
- Post this giveaway on your blog
- Subscribe to Trekaroo in your reader
Rules and guidelines:
- 18 years of age or older
- US Residents only
Deadline to enter: Sunday, February 13, 2011 at 11:59PM PST
What is Monday Madness?
Every Monday, Trekaroo announces on our blog, either a fantastic giveaway or an incredible deal. It could be a green water bottle, a hotel stay on Maui or theme park tickets. Return every Monday to the Talking Trekaroo Blog for the details. Want a reminder? Become a Trekaroo member or follow us on facebook or twitter.