By now you may have noticed that Trekaroo sort of has a thing for Joovy. Who can blame us? They are durable, easy to maneuver, and darn cute! We have been lucky enough to test out two of their strollers in the past, the Joovy Ultralight and the Joovy Cocoon, and both our reviewers had plenty of great things to say about the strollers. So when Joovy asked us to review the Scooter X2, we jumped at the chance to check out another one of their stylish rides for tots. This time, Carrie aka:Adorablyconfused, one of our 2011 Superoos, got the honors. She lives in Seattle and spends a large amount of time walking up and down those hilly (and often rainy) city streets with her 2 adorable kids. Here is a brief look at what Carrie thought of the stroller.
- Great handling. Carrie reports that this stroller steers like a dream!
- Folds up easily for storage
- Storage galore: Carrie says “The baskets underneath are enormous and hold a huge amount of my shopping or other items. In addition to the large baskets, there are nice cup holders on the back of both seats, as well as little zippered compartments, which are handy for holding my miscellaneous little items. The kids also have mesh cup holders on the sides of their seats, so they can keep their drinks close at hand.”
- Seats can recline separately
- Brake bar across the back is easy to use, especially when walking on hilly city streets.
- This stroller is built with sturdiness and stability in mind. Carrie had no problem pushing down sidewalks, across grass and dirt,and through water. The fabric is durable and wipes clean easily. This stroller passes the kid-proof test.
- The seats must be reclined fully in order to fold the stroller back up.
Want to get all the details? Read Carrie’s full review of the Joovy Scooter X2 stroller.
Purchase the Joovy Scooter X2 Stroller.
You want one now, don’t you? Well you are in luck because happen to have a Joovy Scooter X2 to give away!
The Steal: One lucky winner will receive a Joovy Scooter X2 Stroller in your choice of color!
Number of winners: (1)
Details: One winner will receive a Joovy Stroller X2 stroller in the color of their choice and FREE SHIPPING. An over $200 value!
Looking for more Monday Madness? Be sure to enter to win a stay at the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort!
HOW TO ENTER TO WIN:
Step 1: Share this giveaway using the Facebook share button at the top of the page
Step 2: Leave a blog comment below letting us know that you did.
Get even more additional entries:
Feel free to do any or all of the following actions. Each action counts as an extra entry but be sure to LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH ONE or the entry will not be counted.
- Fan Joovy on Facebook.
- Follow Joovy on Twitter.
- Tweet a link to this Monday Mad Steal via @Trekaroo .
- Subscribe to the Trekaroo Blog
- Fan Trekaroo on Facebook
- Follow Trekaroo on Twitter
- Post this giveaway on your blog
- Subscribe to Trekaroo in your reader
Rules and guidelines:
- 18 years of age or older
- US Residents only
Deadline to enter: Sunday, July 3rd, 2011 at 11:59PM PST
What is Monday Madness?
Every Monday, Trekaroo announces on our blog, either a fantastic giveaway or an incredible deal. It could be a green water bottle, a hotel stay on Maui or theme park tickets. Return every Monday to the Talking Trekaroo Blog for the details. Want a reminder? Become a Trekaroo member or follow us on facebook or twitter.
Disclosure: This complimentary product was received from the manufacturer to be reviewed by Trekaroo. The reviewer received no other compensation, and was not required to express any particular point of view.