Are you a wee bit paranoid about losing your child’s lovey? Apparently, quite a number of Trekaroo families travel with their kids’ special friend. Some of us have even been very panicked searching for a lost lovey or have had to be very creative in replacing a lost lovey. Here is some road-tested advice on Travel Safety for Lovies from Trekaroo’s families. Yet, no matter how vigilant you are, sometimes a lovey can still get lost and if that happens, you’ll be very glad you took the time to give your child’s lovey a lost and found tag.
LostMyLovey.com sells handmade ID tags and provides a one of kind return service that enables a lost lovey to find his way back to your loving home. Lostmylovey.com acts as the intermediary should that dreaded situation occur. The bright orange and purple tags have an ID number that is registered with Lostmylovey.com. When your child’s lovey is found, all the finder needs to do is go to the website and provide the unique ID. LostMyLovey looks up your contact information and takes care of locating you. If you are traveling, they will even hold on to it until you return home or arrange to mail it to you where ever you are.
I received a Lost My Lovey Tag about 2 months ago and we’ve already taken a couple of trips with it. Here are 4 reasons I would get a Lost My Lovey Tag:
1) It’s cute and looks like dog tag.
2) It’s easy to attach and can be moved from one lovey to the next.
3) You don’t have to give out any personal contact information to the finder.
4) LostMyLovey.com is accessible from anywhere in the world.
The Steal – Win a Lost My Lovey ID Tag
We’ll be giving away 4 Lost My Lovey ID Tags
Number of Winners: Four (4)
Prize: 1 Lost My Lovey ID Tag (Value $9.95)
Leave a comment below sharing a story of a time you lost or thought you lost your child’s lovey. What was the outcome?
- Join LostMyLovey (no purchase neccessary) and share your lost lovey story here: http://www.lostmylovey.com/index.php/post/post-share-story/
- Tweet a link to this Monday Mad Steal via @Trekaroo
- Post this on your Facebook Wall using the Facebook Share link above
- Post this on your blog
Rules and guidelines:
- 18 years of age or older
- US Residents only
- One entry per person
Deadline to enter: Sunday, February 28, 2010 at 11:59PM PST
What is Monday Madness?
Every Monday, Trekaroo announces on our blog, either a fantastic giveaway or an incredible deal. It could be a green water bottle or Broadway tickets. Return every Monday to the Talking Trekaroo Blog for the details. Want a reminder? Become a Trekaroo member or follow us on facebook or twitter.
- Travel Toy Recommendations for Babies and Toddlers
- Top 5 Travel Toys for Preschoolers
- Baby Travel: Intro to Flying
- Reviews of Kids Travel Gear