Drumroll…. Thanks for all participating and congrats to the 4 lucky winners of the book – @tonyskidivo, @kidstravelhappy, Kathleen (comment #3 on Facebook) and Angela (Comment #3 below) chosen by Random.org. (2/18/10)
Here at Trekaroo, we’re getting ready to launch the state of North Carolina. We wouldn’t be able to launch North Carolina without all the great information from the Fun with the Family North Carolina guidebook by the publishers of the Insiders’ Guide. They’ve helped us add hundreds of fun places to go with kids, including amusement parks, historical attractions, wildlife habitats, festivals, parks and more .
The Steal – Win a Fun with the Family North Carolina book
Number of Winners: Four (4)
Prize: 1 Fun with the Family North Carolina guidebook. (Value: $13.95/book)
Share a North Carolina memory or dream by completing one or both of these sentences:
1) “When we were in North Carolina as a family, I remember ______”
2) “My dream is to take the kids to North Carolina, to see _______ because ______.”
You can leave a comment below, tweet your idea to @trekaroo, or leave a comment on Facebook. Each memory/dream is one entry.
Additional entries (each action is one additional entry):
- Tweet a link to this Monday Mad Steal via @Trekaroo
- Post this on your Facebook Wall using the Facebook Share link above
- Post this on your blog
Rules and guidelines:
- 18 years of age or older
- US Residents only
- Unlimited entries per person
Deadline to enter: Sunday, February 7, 2010 at 11:59PM PST
- Where to go in North Carolina with kids
- Top activities for kids in the Piedmont region
- Top activities for kids in Charlotte
What is Monday Madness?
Every Monday, Trekaroo announces on our blog, either a fantastic giveaway or an incredible deal. It could be a green water bottle or Broadway tickets. Return every Monday to the Talking Trekaroo Blog for the details. Want a reminder? Become a Trekaroo member or follow us on facebook or twitter.