I have to admit, I’ve become quite obsessed with child carriers. Not because I want to be carrying my 8 month old all the time (she’s our third), but more because I have a chronically bad back. Anytime I have to lift her, it strains my back. Yet, I am hopelessly stubborn about continuing to tote baby around. After all, there are two older brothers to run after, beaches to be explored, airplanes to be flown and beautiful hikes to be walked. So, I continue in my search for great baby carriers that save my back and allow our family to continue our active lives.
Recently, I started using the Boba Baby Carrier. It’s a front and back soft structured carrier similar to the well-known Ergo, but with some significant tweaks that make the Boba that much better. Here’s what I like about the Boba:
- Back support comes up higher (better neck support & security)
- Easy back carry position (without help!)
- Chest straps pull shoulder straps together comfortably
- Fits many body types (with places to tuck extra straps)
- Foot straps keep toddlers sitting ergonomically.
- Cute designs (including a Trekaroo friendly Kangaroo!!)
Read my full review of the Boba Baby Carrier, or buy yours today!
Need more help searching for the best baby carrier? Check out these resources:
- Which Child Carrier Should I Bring on Vacation?
- Best Hot Weather Child Carriers
- Pros and Cons of Traveling with Front and Back Soft Structured Baby Carriers
- Pros and Cons of Traveling with Baby Slings
- Pros and Cons of Traveling with Baby Wraps
- Pros and Cons of Traveling with Frame Backpack Child Carriers
The Steal: Win Boba Baby Carrier!
Details: One lucky winner will receive one (1) Boba Baby Carrier in color of choice.
HOW TO ENTER TO WIN:
Simply click on the link below and follow the directions. The more you do, the more entries you will receive!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Rules and guidelines:
- 18 years of age or older
- US Residents only
Deadline to enter: Sunday, June 4, 2012 at 11:59PM PST
What is Monday Madness?
Every Monday, Trekaroo announces on our blog, either a fantastic giveaway or an incredible deal. It could be a green water bottle, a hotel stay on Maui or theme park tickets. Return every Monday to the Talking Trekaroo Blog for the details. Want a reminder? Become a Trekaroo member or follow us on facebook or twitter.
*Disclosure: The author received a sample of the Boba Child Carrier to review, but no other compensation. The company did not request that I express any particular point of view, so always, these opinions are entirely my own.