From coast to coast, trees are bursting into autumn glory. thelees3 grew up in the northeast and shares and has shared the inside scoop on the
Her top pick is Walden Pond in Massachusetts. Li Lian couldn’t agree more. She says Walden Pond is simply “stunning in the fall”. There is no better time to visit that the mid-October.
But you don’t have to go all the way to new England to enjoy fall colors. California has it’s fair share of fall colors too Here are some of the Best Places to Enjoy Fall Foliage with Kids in California. From San Francisco’s very own Japanese Tea Gardens to Inyo National Forest fall is showing is creeping upon us.
Some other great places to see nature at it’s most beautiful from the East to the West Coast:
- Fall Foliage Tours via Stourbridge Line Rail Excursions – PA
- Fall Orienteering class at Shelburne Farms – VT
- Fall Foliage rides on Adirondack Scenic Railroad – NY
- Pikes Peak – CO
- Humboldt Redwoods State Park – CA
- Drive Mt Baker Byway in Snoqualmie (hwy 542) – WA
Photo by: www.flickr.com/photos/ned_horton/3320785553