We are reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Let the fall festivities begin…
Pumpkin hurling? Oh yes! Where? In New Jersey at the Flying Pumpkin Festival , and Suffolk County Farm in New York. All over the US, kids are having a blast picking apples and pumpkins, catching an old fashioned hay ride or getting lost in a corn maze. Here are some of the best farms and festivals from Lydie at Trekaroo mom and keeper for Travel Is More Fun With Kids.
- Pumpkin Patches that Kids Love in an Francisco
- The Best Pumpkin Patches Near Seattle
- The Most Popular Pumpkin Patches in the Tri-state Area (New York, New Jersey and Connecticut)
- Harvest Festivals and Oktoberfest Celebrations From San Francisco to Monterey/Carmel
- Fall Time Harvest Festivals in Washington State
- Popular Harvest Festivals in Manhattan and New York State
- Best Harvest Festivals for Kids in New Jersey
- Top Harvest Festivals for Kids in Connecticut
Photo by: www.flickr.com/photos/micahtaylor/1690423641
LiLing Pang is a contributing author on Trekaroo – a reviews site dedicated to exploring and traveling with kids.
Travel with kids to: CA | FL | HI | MA | NY | PA | TX | VA