Portland, Oregon is a beautiful river city known for its aesthetics and culture. Its a great place to find outdoor adventure, a thriving arts & music scene, and access to all sorts of eco-friendly experiences. There is plenty of family fun to be had in the downtown area and the rest of the Willamette Valley. Trekaroo is proud to be launching Portland this week and looks forward to exploring the rest of the state of Oregon with all of you wonderful members of the Trekaroo community.
So, what have Trekaroo families shared thus far?
- 236 Activities listed in the Portland/Willamette Valley Region alone! Have you been to any of these kid-friendly places? If so, add your insight! Did you see something we missed? Be sure to share your experiences.
- Activities and hotel reviews across the 4 main regions of Oregon: Willamette Valley (Portland), Southern Oregon, Central Oregon, and Mt. Hood / The Gorge
- A list of Kid-friendly hotels in Portland waiting to be rated by parents like you
- Lots of fun lists like:
- Top Kid Activities in Portland as voted by Trekaroo families
- 5 Family Activities for $5 or less in Portland
- Cheap and Fun Eats in Portland!
- Things to see and do around Portland with Children
- Favorite kid-friendly restaurants in the Portland Metro Area
- Favorite Rainy Day Activities in Portland
- Family-Friendly Ski Resorts in Oregon with Kid Programs
- Favorite places to walk or hike in Oregon
Have you experienced Portland or any other part of the beautiful state of Oregon with your kids? Tell us all about your experiences – good and bad. Join now and start writing reviews. New members get to take advantage of Welcome Rewards. A gift card to Amazon, Starbucks, or REI was enough to convince me to join way back when!
What location is next? Georgia! Be part of the founding team to help launch Georgia on Trekaroo by sharing about activities you like and the best places to stay.
Special thanks to the 47 families who have collaborated to build a list of fantastic kid-friendly recommendations with their reviews! In particular, special thanks are due to PDXBloss, pitstopsforkids, bayareababyblog, Beaverton Mama, Living Beaverton, Camillegrimshaw, thriftyportlandmom, Leigh Anne, fani*fam, McPippi, and naturalist who have gone above and beyond to inside scoop and create such helpful lists for Portland and Oregon.
And of course, thanks to team Trekaroo who sacrifice so much to pull it all together.
Put on those rain boots and get out there!
Esther Lee (thelees3) – CEO
– – – – – – – – – – –