I can’t believe that summer is coming to a close. The airlines and hotels are working hard to eek out our last summer travel dollars with incredible offers in Florida, Mexico, Barbados, Chicago, Hawaii and California. Remember, we guarantee lowest pricing!
We’ve also gotten a list of hotels where rooms are $60/night or less. Can you believe that Circus, Circus is going for $19/night? For deals under $60 scroll to the end of this post.
1. United Airlines one-way flights — starting at $47
One last chance to getaway for Labor Day Week with the kids? Travel to and from top destinations like Atlanta, Orlando, New York, and more from just $47+ one-way when you book on United. No booking fees apply. Book by August 21st, travel is valid for departures Sept 1, 2, 5 and 6 and returning Sept 5, 6, 8 and 9.
2. Fort Lauderdale, FL: 20% off at the Ocean Sands Resort and Spa. — from $90/night
An all-suite beachfront hotel between Fort Lauderdale and Boca Raton. Close to Lighthouse Point and Pompano Pier. No kids programs.
3. Orlando: Save 35% off Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort — from $99/night
The Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort is an Epcot Resort and provides private entrances to both the Magic Kingdom and Epcot from the resort. The hotel shares a playground with the Swan Resort that includes a 3 acre playground, waterfalls, slides and water volleyball.
4. Mexico (Los Cabos): 50% off at Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos, $158/night
Resort that knows kids. The main pool is an infinity pool with a toddler area. Kids club includes supervised activities for children ages 5 through 12.
5. Mexico (Cancun): 30% off rooms at the Westin Resort in Cancun — from $90/night
Kid-friendly resort with 5 outdoor pools and 2 kiddie pools. Kids club available for children ages 4 through 12 at the clubhouse. The resort offers many family- oriented activities along with complimentary, supervised children’s activity periods. Book and travel by 9/15/09.
6. Mexico (Cozumel): 30% off rooms at Wyndham Cozumel Resort (all-inclusive) — from $97
Another resort for families. Children Ages 4-12 Enjoy Supervised Activities In A Clubhouse, And A Teens Club Includes An Arcade Room. Daytime Activities And Competitions Are Led By Hotel Staff, Who Present Nightly Shows In An Air-conditioned Theater.
7. Barbados: Almond Beach Village (all-inclusive) — $307/night
The Almond Beach Village caters to families and offers a kids program for dids from 4.5 through 12 years of age. They will be able to benefit from an arcade/game room, playground, pool, boat rides, reggae and calypso dance lessons and video games.
8. Chicago: 20%+ off Hotel 71 located on Wacker/Michigan — just $107
Great downtown location. Easy access to The American Girl on Michigan Avenue and the Chicago sites.
9. Hawaii, Big Island: 50% off at the Fairmont Orchid — $199/night
A luxury hotel that knows families. Here you’ll find a sand-bottomed children’s pool And A 10,000-Foot Oceanfront Pool. Children’s activities includes a Keiki Aloha Program, Offering Nature Walks, Snorkeling And Arts And Crafts Activities For A Fee.
10. Anaheim, California: 30% off Hotel Menage — $99/night
The Hotel Menage is a boutique hotel half a mile from Disneyland and Downtown Disney. Great views of the fireworks from the pool.
– Destin, FL – $36/night at the Emerald Coast Inn and Suites
– Charleston, SC – $53/night at the Best Western Sweetgrass Inn
– Detroit, MI – $55/night at the Metropolitan Hotel
– Houston, TX – $59/night at the Sheraton Houston
– Las Vegas, NV – $49/night at the Las Vegas Hilton
– Las Vegas, NV – $19/night at Circus, Circus
– Nashville, TN – $58/night at Antioch Quarters Inn and Suites
– Newport News-Virginia Beach, VA – $48/night at the Super 8
– Orlando, FL – $41/night at the Seralago Hotel and Maingate Suites
– San Antonio, TX – $45/night at the Homegate Suites – Six Flags
– Savannah, GA – $47/night at the Ramada Hotel Downtown
– Williamsburg, VA – $55/night at the Days Inn Historic Williamsburg
For more deals, go to www.trekaroo.com/bookings.
These travel deals have been handpicked for your family by Trekaroo. Trekaroo is a reviews site 100% dedicated to exploring and traveling with kids. It is where travel-savvy parents share their inside scoop about hotels, activities and restaurants. Trekaroo is an affliate of Expedia.com/Hotels.com and offers their lowest price guarantee on all hotel bookings.