It’s the Easter Bunny, no, it’s the a Superoo!
Trekaroo’s Superoo Council presents:
The Extraordinary 2012 Superoos
Every year, the Superoo Council recommends Trekaroo families who have demonstrated exceptional Superoo powers. What powers are those you ask? Well, like any Superhero, they’ve stepped into the world of traveling and exploring with their kids with boldness. They’ve shown their quick wit and keen judgement through their reviews. Most of all, they’ve shown just how much they’ll give towards making the world of family travel better for all of us moms and dads.
Our Destination Guroos have been busy finding fun assignments to send our Superoos to over the past year. They have been reporting back to us about the best family friendly spots in North America. Here is a small sampling for fun places we reviewed last year.
- Skytop Lodge – Pennsylvania
- Omni Berkshire Place – New York
- Four Seasons Scottsdale – Arizona
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass – Arizona
- Lakeway Resort and Spa – Texas
- Glenwood Canyon Springs – Colorado
- Wilderness Hotel and Golf Resort
- Dinosaur Expeditions Whitewater Rafting Trip
We’re looking forward to another year of awesome Superoo assignments.
To find out more about our Superoo program for elite reviews and how to get selected, read more about Superoos here.
Please join me in congratulating our 2012 Superoos!