Trekaroo is heading up to the beautiful Pacific Northwest to launch in Seattle and across the rest of the state of Washington. There’s so much to see here for tweens and teens – Shamu in the wild, Mt. Rainier, Pike’s Place, the Space Needle, where grunge music began, where coffeehouses took off, Microsoft, and more. For the younger set, there’s a plethora of indoor and outdoor fun to entertain kids for many days.
What have we got for you?
- Over 200 activities that have been rated and tagged by parents like you
- List of 1000 plus hotels throughout the state of Washington waiting to be rated by parents like you
- Coverage of the 5 major areas in Washington: Greater Seattle Region (Puget Sound), Palouse -Spokane, Mount Ranier and Snoqualmie, Olympic Peninsula, and the San Juan Islands.
- All sorts of fun lists on Destination Playgrounds in the Greater Seattle / Puget Sound Area, 5 Hidden Kidspots in the Seattle Area and more.
So, we’ve now launched something new in the Midwest and the Northwest. Stay tuned because we’ve got a pretty full schedule of places that we’d like to launch before our 1st birthday!
A standing ovation goes out to harebearmommy, travelmom, bbmmouse, and adorablyconfused who each jumped in full force to help get Seattle to a place where we’ve got something to share with the world. I also want to say thanks to my faithful team who work tirelessly to get things done in time.
Race you to the top of the Space Needle,
Esther Lee (thelees3) – CEO
- All 140 Activities for kids in the Seattle-Puget Sound Area
- Kid-friendly hotels in and around Seattle-Puget Sound
- Visiting Seattle with Little Kids – adorablyconfused
- Destination Playgrounds in Greater Seattle and Puget Sound – Travelmom
- Seattle Parks and Playgrounds – wandermom1
- Stores Mom and Kids Love in Seattle by Mompreneurs – Jill Dickinson
- 5 Lesser Known Pit Stops In and Around the Seattle Area – pitstopforkids
- Where to eat in Seattle with Kids in Tow – kirida
- Pumpkin Patches in the Seattle Area – Lydie Thomas