My mom always taught me to be a bargain shopper and to look for that four letter word… SALE! Travel is just overflowing with so many sales the prices will remind you of when Bill Clinton was President and cell phones were still a novelty. Check out some of our favorites and let us know if we missed one.
- Long Beach to/from San Francisco: $39*
- Boston to/from Charlotte: $59*
- Orlando to/from NYC: $79*
- Seattle to/from San Diego: $79*
- Chicago to/from Long Beach: $99*
- San Francisco to/from NYC: $99*
Wanna take the kids to Europe? Be sure to check out Luthansa’s one-way fares starting at $268* from New York to London. Boston to Paris for $343*one way. Buy your tickets by Apr. 15, 2009 and depart between May 16 – Jun. 17, 2009.
- $29/nt oceanfront resort in Myrtle Beach, now-May : 50% off. Rooms at the Sandcastle Oceanfront Resort at the Pavillion.
- $68/nt at Disney Value Resorts located in Walt Disney World for stays between 4/12/09 and 6/6/09.
- $77/nt – Stay at the Peacock Suites in Anaheim, CA: – Stay 2 nights, save 10%. Stay 3 nights, save 15%. Limited inventory.
- $129/nt – Wynn hotel in Las Vegas: 40% off rackrate for travel before May 4th.
- $149/nt – The Westin Philadelphia – for travel before 04.21.09
- $190/nt – The Argonaut San Francisco – 5th night free with purchase of every 4 nights.
- $399/nt – 4 nights at the Atlantis in the Bahamas plus a $200 air-credit. Valid April 1 thru July 1. Kids under 11 stay and play for free!
If there are any good ones that we’re missing, don’t keep it to yourself. Share it in a comment! 🙂