Welcome to Disney Week 2013.
We are so excited about this week that we can hardly stand it! To get this Disney party started, we are featuring TWO fantastic giveaways- one to the West Coast’s Disneyland California Resort (enter below) and one to Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida.
Disneyland California Resort
The “Happiest Place on Earth” is the epitome of family fun. Two fantastic parks, Disneyland and Disney California Adventure, boast world-class thrills, iconic images, and of course, that very special Disney magic. A visit to the original Disney park serves as a rite of passage for many across the globe. I love heading to Disneyland with my girls in tow. I am constantly amazed by Disney’s impeccable taste, attention to detail, and amazing ability to make me cry. Yup, Disneyland makes me cry. I just can’t get over the joy on my girls’ faces. Watch the fireworks show in front of the castle with your kids and tell me if you make it through with dry eyes.
Planning a Disney vacation with Trekaroo is easy- we’ve got your best tips, deals, and recommendations right here, all written by parents who’ve actually been there with their little ones, giving you the most trusted and helpful advice.
If you’ve never been to the park, or haven’t been for a couple years, stay tuned for this week’s Disneyland Tips for First Timers Guide. Even experienced park visitors will find this guide useful.
Lodging at the Hilton Anaheim
The Hilton Anaheim is the perfect location to base your SoCal Disney vacation. Located just a few minutes away by foot from the entrance to both Disney California Resort parks, the Anaheim Hilton is the perfect for those who covet location, location, location. Many rooms even boast an overhead view of the park! Too tired to make it all night in the park? Watch the Disneyland fireworks from your window! Take advantage of a full-service, on-site restaurant to fuel up before your park visit or snag a cup of morning joe at the lobby Starbucks. If you want to cool off from a day in the SoCal sun, be sure to visit the kid-friendly pool equipped with splash pad, mini- water slides, and interactive fun.
Disney loves the Hilton too – it is an official Disney Good Neighbor Hotel offering scheduled transportation to the park (saving you a bit of energy), the highest level of Disney-quality standards, and even boast Disney tips in-room on your TV. The Disney Desk on site can assist you with ticketing and itineraries, saving you from waiting in line at the park.
DISNEY WEEK DEAL:
Book the Wishes Granted Package- book a stay for four nights and you choose between a $100 Disney gift card, free breakfasts, or a complimentary night.
Read our full review of the Hilton Anaheim
Been to Disneyland? We want to hear from you!!
For a limited time, you’ll receive a $10 amazon.com gift card for writing 10 Disney reviews!
PLUS – your Disney reviews can also be applied towards bonus entries to win this giveaway! You can get unlimited bonus entries by writing reviews to win this Disney vacation.
What’s New at Disney Parks
Skipping the Lines: How to Save Time at Disney Parks
A special word of thanks to the Anaheim CVB and Disneyland California Resort for generously providing the tickets for this offer. For all the current happenings in the OC, visit the Anaheim & Orange County Visitor & Convention Bureau. This article is sponsored by the Hilton Anaheim.
The Steal: Win a Family Vacation at Disneyland California Resort
DETAILS: One very lucky winner will receive-
-3 days of fun at both Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park (FOUR 3-Day Park Hopper Tickets)
-Receive one Magic Morning* at Disneyland Park early admission per ticket
- Stay four nights in a Double Queen Standard Guest Room at the Hilton Anaheim
-Daily breakfast vouchers for a family of four at the Hilton Anaheim
Don’t forget to enter our fabulous Walt Disney World Orlando giveaway as well!
- FOUR 3-Day Park Hopper tickets can be used by any combination of adults or kids, but must be used together during the same visit.
- Park Hopper Tickets will be valid until April 15, 2014, but are not valid Dec. 15, 2013 – Jan. 1, 2014.
- Tickets can only be shipped to a U.S. street address; not valid to a PO box.
- Hilton Anaheim prize good for room rate, tax, and breakfast. All other incidentals and purchases are at the winner’s expense.
- Lodging expires April 15, 2014.
- The prize is non-transferable
- No cash value
- Does not include airfare or airport transfer
- *One early admission (during the duration of theme park ticket) to select attractions, stores, entertainment, and dining locations at Disneyland Park one hour before the Park opens to the general public. To enhance the Magic Morning experience, it is strongly recommended that Guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular Park opening.
- Applicable theme park, days, and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores, and restaurants, and appearances of characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity and other restrictions. Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial use. Offer may not be combined with any other ticket offer, discount, or promotion. All offers, events, tickets, age ranges, services, attractions, and entertainment may be seasonal and are subject to change without notice. Ticket products, price and entitlements available online may be different than the Box Office.
Rules and Guidelines:
- No purchase necessary
- One raffle winner will be selected
- Winners will be selected randomly and your chances of winning are based on the number of entry points you acquired against the total number of entries for this giveaway.
- 18 years of age and older
- US and Canada residents only
- Winner will be notified via the email provided and must respond to the notification to confirm their prize within the time specified in the email. (Usually 3 days)
- After the winner has been confirmed, the winner will be announced on this blog post.
Entry Period: March 18, 2013 at 12:01 AM PST to March 31, 2013 11:59 PM PST.
Thanks to Hilton Anaheim for this amazing giveaway777 West Convention Way Anaheim, CA (714) 750-4321
What is Monday Madness?
On select special Mondays, Trekaroo announces on our blog, either a fantastic giveaway or an incredible deal. It could be a green water bottle, a hotel stay on Maui or theme park tickets. Return every Monday to the Talking Trekaroo Blog for the details. Want a reminder? Become a Trekaroo member or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.