I love giving away strollers! It wasn’t so long ago that I was a stir-crazy new mom with two babies who had just spent the better part of nine months on bedrest. My stroller was my ticket to freedom. It allowed me to take my kids out into the world, whether it was a casual hike on a local trail or a hectic scramble through LAX on the way to see Grandma. With my stroller, I could go places. These days, there seems to be more stroller models out there than car models. Some strollers are Ferraris, not entirely practical but gorgeous and expensive. Others are like Toyotas; they are reliable ,attractive, and reasonably priced. The Eddie Bauer Trail Hiker Travel System falls into the Toyota category because it is practical, attractive, efficient, and priced to fit most budgets. Here is a quick look at the Eddie Bauer Trail Hiker Travel System:
- 3-wheel design for superior maneuverability
- Adjustable handle
- Parent Assist tray with two cup holders and covered storage
- Child tray with cup holder
- Multi-position seat recline
- Large storage basket
- 2-section adjustable canopy
- 5-point harness
- One hand fold and stand
- Accommodates child up to 50 pounds
Infant Car Seat
- Rear-facing: 4-35 pounds and up to 32″
- Side Impact Protection
- Removable infant head support
- Adjustable, stay-in-car base
- QuickClick™ attaches car seat to stroller with one click: no extra parts required
- Easy-to-read level indicator for quick and simple installation
- LATCH equipped
- Meets or exceeds Federal Safety Standards
Trekaroo Superoo Caitlin Carroll recently reviewed the Trail Hiker Travel System for us and here is a bit of what she had to say: “We were excited to be able to test out a single hiking stroller with our family. The Eddie Bauer Tail Hiker three-wheeled hiking stroller is sturdy and has some really nice features for the price point. It’s attractive, fairly easy to use, and pushes decently over path or groomed trails. Add to its features the included infant seat, and you have a system that will last from birth to the preschool years.”
Read Caitlin’s full review of the Eddie Bauer Trail Hiker Travel System Reviews.
The Steal: Win an Eddie Bauer Trail Hiker Travel System!
Details: THREE (3) winners will each receive an Eddie Bauer Trail Hiker Travel System which includes a stroller and infant car seat.
Enter today via the rafflecopter widget below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Rules and Guidelines:
- No purchase necessary
- Three raffle winners will be selected
- Winners will be selected randomly and your chances of winning are based on the number of entry points you acquired against the total number of entries for this giveaway.
- 18 years of age and older
- US residents only
- Winner will be notified via the email provided and must respond to the notification to confirm their prize within the time specified in the email. (Usually 3 days)
- After the winner has been confirmed, the winner will be announced on this blog post.
Entry Period: February 11, 2013 12:00am PST to February 24, 2013 at 11:59pm PST.
What is Monday Madness?
On select special Mondays, Trekaroo announces on our blog, either a fantastic giveaway or an incredible deal. It could be a green water bottle, a hotel stay on Maui or theme park tickets. Return every Monday to the Talking Trekaroo Blog for the details. Want a reminder? Become a Trekaroo member or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.