Nestled between Savannah, GA and Jacksonville, FL sits a group of islands called The Golden Isles. The largest of these is St. Simons, where English colonists once maintained hefty plantations of rice and cotton. Now, the sandy beaches and serene marshlands are backdrop for a resort community like no other.
Visitors to the island clamor to stay at the luxurious and historical King and Prince Beach and Golf Resort while staying on St Simons. Named “Georgia’s Favorite Beach Resort” by Southern Living Magazine, this posh yet comfortable haven will melt away your stress in no time.
Trekaroo and The Mommy Insider are partnering to bring winners a three night stay on one of the resort’s oceanfront villas. Perfect for families, the villa comes with a full-sized kitchen stocked with cookware, and a washer and dryer. Families can enjoy themselves at the Villa’s private pool and hot tub, soak up the rays at one of the five pools at the main building, or walk the beach and splash in the Atlantic. Two lucky families will experience this indulgence first-hand.
When you are not lounging by the pool or building sand castles at the beach, take time to explore the island. Our prize package contains bicycle rentals, perfect for adventuring around Pier Village. When I visited last winter, we spent hours on the playground watching the dolphins frolic around the pier. Enjoy eating ice cream, dining on authentic southern cuisine, playing mini golf, or climbing the lighthouse.
Large family or small, adventurous or more laid back, King and Prince Beach and Gold Resort is the ideal place to call “home” for a vacation in the Golden Isles.
Check out our full, inside scoop on The King and Prince Beach & Golf Resort
The Steal: Win a Luxurious Beach Vacation at The King and Prince Beach & Golf Resort
Details: TWO lucky families will win:
- 3-night stay at The King and Prince Beach & Golf Resort – relax in comfort in a 2-bedroom oceanfront villa, complete with balcony or patio, full kitchen, and living/dining area.
- Start your day with a delicious breakfast in our oceanfront dining room for up to 2 adults and 2 children each day of the stay
- Explore St. Simons Island by bicycle – one-day bicycle rentals for up to 2 adults and 2 children
Enter to win today and everyday for two weeks by using the Rafflecopter widget below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- The prize is non-transferable
- Accommodations will be based on space availability
- Not valid on holidays or special events.
- May not be used in conjunction with group reservations or other special offers.
- Reservations cannot be made more than 30 days prior to arrival.
- The certificate has no cash value
- Does not include airfare or airport transfer
Value: $2,122 each prize
Rules and Guidelines:
- No purchase necessary
- Two raffle winners will be selected
- Winners will be selected randomly and your chances of winning are based on the number of entry points you acquired against the total number of entries for this giveaway.
- 18 years of age and older
- US and Canada residents only, excluding residents of the Provence of Quebec.
- Winner will be notified via the email provided and must respond to the notification to confirm their prize within the time specified in the email. (Usually 3 days)
- After the winner has been confirmed, the winner will be announced on this blog post.
Entry Period: November 18, 2013 at 10:01 AM PST to December 1, 2013 at 11:59 PM PST.
Special thanks our sponsor:The King and Prince Beach & Golf Resort 201 Arnold Rd, St Simons Island, GA 31522 http://www.kingandprince.com/
And special thanks to our giveaway partner:The Mommy Insider Sharing parenting moments (the good and the bad) and the products she loves at: http://www.themommyinsider.com
What is Monday Madness?
On select special Mondays, Trekaroo announces on our blog, either a fantastic giveaway or an incredible deal. It could be a green water bottle, a hotel stay on Maui or theme park tickets. Return every Monday to the Talking Trekaroo Blog for the details. Want a reminder? Become a Trekaroo member or follow us on Facebook , Twitter, or Pinterest.